Wednesday, June 29, 2005

a confessional? mmm... nahhhh...

I popped. Hit someone smack in the eye, too, sad to say. Foul emissions all over the place. But, ah... I decided this isn't the place to disperse the miasmic effluent around even more. Not that it's private so much... more it's just poor taste. So... what will I do with this place, then? I do like it, I must say. Didn't think I would. So, I guess I'll just take it a day at a time, and see what may come of this space as it goes. Tomorrow is another day. A brand new one. Free for nuttin'. I heard it said that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep. Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

Hi Rick,

Good move to take it one day at a time. When I first got started I was looking for an outlet to let out some of the magma that was building up inside. Check the first month archives for evidence. But as time went on things just kind of evolved and now I find myself sharing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I try not to take this stuff too seriously and usually only post whenever I have too much time on my hands or really feel motivated or inspired. I now even try to have a little fun along the way....Sorry about the "incident"...Hope you can reconcile the situation....

David Blakeslee said...

hey ricky, just letting you know that I will be pleased to read more whenever the muse taps you on the shoulder (or elsewhere) again...